Like...this awesome bday gift from my Auntie Sue & fam'. A Cupcake kit! The piece de resistance: this fabulous Cupcake Idea Book:

SO much fun! While looking for ideas for Baby cupcakes, I came across their blog here & saw these adorable "Back to School" Apple cupcakes.
Not sure when I'd have a reason to make them (tutorial here), but aren't they too cute! There are also many things I'd like to get busy with in the "Felt" & other craft department. Hopefully I'll have some to show soon.I'm so glad I finished "Twilight" in time for the new Fall TV season. Those I'm excited for: The Office, Chuck, Dancing with the Stars (Missed the first one because Matt has to watch Heroes.) Fringe (Didn't like it at first, but it's quickly growing on me. I've needed an "Alias" replacement. That J.J. Abrams gets me every time! Drat!).
Well, I'm off to Piano Lessons. I just picked up my 6th student this week. I guess I'm official now!
2 comments:
Yay Chuck! We love that show! Too bad it's on opposite DWTS. We watch it on the computer the next day. You can watch DWTS on the computer if you miss some, too. I watched the pilot of Fringe but didn't want to get caught up in another J.J. Abrams show for which there are no answers, only more questions. I hope it does well, though. But it's also on too early (before the kids go to bed) and I don't want them watching it.
Is Fringe still good? I haven't seen it since the second episode but I have them all recorded.
Post a Comment