Monday, September 29, 2008

Hooray for Nursery!

Well, it's official. Since he finally hit that 18 month mark, yesterday was Spencer's first day in Nursery. And there was much rejoicing in the land. (Click here...then hit the "back button")
What a cute little man! Here is the "Before" picture.Hmm...no "After" picture. We were too exhausted to take it. As was the Nursery Leader, I'm sure. Did I mention that he bit her? Yup. He did. Poor gal was just trying to take away the crayons he was eating. Maybe I can pretend he mistook her finger for the fleshtone crayon. However, considering how last week in Relief Society he ran down the aisle toward the teacher giving her great lesson & pulled down the vase full of flowers...and water...I'm willing to let him digest some more colorful wax.
And yesterday Relief Society was such a peaceful happy place. Ahh...I could get used to this!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

yay for Nursery!!!! We miss Spencer to play with in Sunday School though. 6 more months!

karen said...

Oh the joys of Nursery! I was counting the days till Jared went in.

leah said...

Hilarious!!!! That little rascal!

JoElle said...

We LOVE nursery!