Monday, August 4, 2008

New Calling

Wow. I was released from Stake Primary Saturday night after the Baptism. The next morning I got my new calling. Ward Relief Society Education Counselor. I'm takin' a deep breath, and I'm goin' in! I've already had a hint of what's to come. Something similar to the 14th Article of Faith à la Jack Marshall:
"We believe in meetings. We hope for meetings. We have endured many meetings and hope to be able to endure all meetings. If there is any reason or justification for having a meeting, we seek after it!"

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for you! You will be so awesome! I wish I could be there to hear your lessons! Did Kathy get a new calling?

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh yes, Kathy was released a while ago to be YW Pres. I'm replacing Nancy Large who's going to be a Seminary Teacher. Hooray!

Angel said...

I wish you the BEST of luck in your new adventure. It is sad to see you leave Stake Primary -- you were doing such an AMAZING job there. But again, it makes sense. You ALWAYS get released from a calling once you feel like you fit it well...

Let me know how I can help you -- in any way!

Carrie L said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Why didn't you call me?

JoElle said...

I wondered why I didn't hear your name to be sustained in Stake Conference today. Good luck in the new venture.