Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Huppy Buwfdaay!" - Gus Gus ("Cinderella" ca. 1950)

Yesterday was Aurora's 2nd Birthday. Woo hoo! Many thanks to her new sister Allegra for coming early so they didn't have to share the same birthday. I always wanted to make these cute pennant banners I see on the web, so 1 naptime = crafty fun! I might have to make some more of these now that I know they're so easy!
We celebrated at the Lisonbee's house where Spencer enjoyed the plethora of new (different) toys. Aurora was kind enough to push him on her car which he loved. Here she is, wiping sweat from her brow thinking, "Phew, this guy weighs a TON!"
Next was the cute cake decorated by Aurora's other cuz' Mackenzie.
Mmmm...yummy cake...(yup, I tend to get the same glazed look in my eye when I eat chocolate cake, too!)

Aurora showing off the Princess Puzzle we gave her.
Matt got to hold new niece Allegra for the first time. Awww... Aurora's thinking, "Hey now, don't be mussin' up my pretty birthday hair."
Spencer was just getting her back from last year.
Happy Clappy Birthday, Aurora!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

such cute pictures & CUTE banner! I need to learn how to make those! You say super easy...hmmmm? You are so creative! We still need to swap music sometime. see you soon!

JoElle said...

So where did you learn to make that cute banner. I should do something like that for the girls. I love the pictures of Aurora and Spencer...classic, real life pics.

leah said...

That picture of Spencer pulling Aurora's hair is classic. It will go down in history. It's hilarious! Your Spencer boy is a little rascal!