Then, of course, I actually became a parent & dinner prep time became a game of keeping Spencer out of the trash can or from pushing the power button on the computer and accomplishing this feat with appendages other than my hands because I was in the middle of chopping up raw chicken.
However, Wednesday night I decided to attempt the seemingly unfeasible and had to take a picture because it was too cute...and to one day prove to my children that their mom was once fun; they were just too little to remember. I present to you, Chicken-Apple Sausage Snails with a mashed potato shell. When I asked Matt later that night if he liked his dinner, he said, "It was a little slow."
The previous Monday night after Matt's friends the Stantons left, Matt & I both got the stomach flu, or food poisoning or something. We'd kind of like to forget Tuesday all together. I actually did, because right before I served Spencer his "Snail Meal," I realized it was indeed Wednesday Enrichment Dinner night & I was already late. Doh!
2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Gosh, I wish I were a fun mom like you.
I love the snail -- I am definitely going to copy that!
Post a Comment