Each time they come visit, they have a new member of the family. This trip brought the sweet 5 month old Evelyn. I intended to take some fun pics of their family, but unfortunately my camera batteries ran out before I got the good stuff. MM just changed their policy on free tickets for employees & this was the last round Matt was able to get for free, so
My consensus of the day:
Magic Mountain is too hot in summer for anyone in their right mind.
Or maybe I'm just getting old.
I was on stroller patrol & stayed off the rides watching strollers. We got a few pics with the local wildlife:
Visited the new "Thomas the Train Land..."
Thankfully tried to cool off in the fountains but whose waters just seemed to evaporate in steam.
Spencer had fun with dad,
but was a little confused at how they worked. (Now I know he gets that facial expression from me!)
Heber & Zach seemed to enjoy themselves.
9 year old Sicily signed up for a little Hannah Montana Kareoke, but backed out at the last second. Luckily 4 year old Zach stepped in stealing the show with his excited version of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." (Who knew there were 4 verses??)
We closed the day with dinner at Bucca di Beppo and off they went for another couple years. These visits go by too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment