Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Grandma E.


January was a month for Grandparents. First, we visited my folks on their vacation in Palm Desert, then Matt's mom came to stay with us for a while. How fun to have Grandma E. come & visit! Spencer loved her right away! He especially loved the fun noises she made & decided to make some right back! We had fun at the Souplantation even if Spencer thought it would be neat if I had a nice lap-ful of cold (but oh so yummy) Strawberry Lemonade. Grandma E. taught herself to play piano while she was here and we had a lot of fun playing Rummy-O (a.k.a. Rummy-Kub) every night. Spencer had lots of fun reading stories with her & singing Primary songs. Unfortunately, it was quite rainy while she was here, so we couldn't do many of the outside activities I had hoped, but we still had fun! I think Spencer decided to stage a protest when she left because that day, he kept sticking out his tongue.

No comments: