Look at those ribs! Looks skinny now, but the Dr. says she's already measuring about a week ahead. Oh...please...don't let her be bigger than Spencer was!
And here she is already trying to fix her hair for the camera. Such a girl.
That's perfectly okay by me. Just let her be calm & let that rub off on Spencer. And while we're at it, please let him not clobber her, too. Okay, thanks. That will do.Now...let the baby girl crafting begin!
5 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!! Girls are so much fun. This way your house will be somewhat balanced instead of having a testosterone ruled household.
Wow! You must know something I don't. And I also worried about my two year old clobbering the new baby, but he is an adoring brother so far. (He is acting out in other ways to make sure we know he is two!)
What? THis is news! Happy day! And a girl! Too perfect! Congratulations to you Annie!
Yay!
Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog and what a great thing to discover! Congratulations. Looks like you guys are having as much fun and blessings as ever.
Post a Comment