We had Fall Preschool Pictures a week ago. So cute. The other kids in Spencer's class are 3 sweet, calm & well-behaved 3 year old girls. (Shown here with an additional sweet older sister.)
Then...there's Spencer.
He just turned 2 1/2 today. I'm told there's a big difference between a 2 1/2 year old & a 3 year old. I'm anxiously awaiting that day when I see that big difference. I still get to stick around the full 2 hours of class to make sure he doesn't terrorize other people's houses. I keep telling myself..."It's a good thing he's so dang cute!"
6 comments:
wouldn't you love to be one of those puppeteers, shaking those puppets with long hair all around. The hair flipping really cracks me up too! I can't wait until Boedy is into the muppets!"The Rainbow Connection..."
Spencer is sooooo cute! Don't worry about Spencer getting into things. We just put it all back.
Such a stinkin' funny video -- probably because we watch HSM too much around here...
what a cute group of monkeys!
Oh my gosh, that Pre School Musical video was hilarious. I loved how they all sang, trying to imitate all the riffing and stuff that pop stars do these days, and that blonde hair flipping all over the place was just too much!
there really is a big difference between 2 1/2 and 3. I didn't believe it until Jared finally turned 3. Jealous of your preschool co-op!
Post a Comment