Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I love my mom.
I love being a mom.
I love all moms out there who share (or have shared) the same "mom" experiences as I.
Yesterday was wonderful.
I was treated to flowers & breakfast. (Thanks Matt!)
Had a wonderful day at church enjoying the celebrations of moms of all kinds.
Shared a quote from one of my favorite Sheri Dew talks here.
Took a nap. (Yes & loved it!)
Made Megan H's yummy Rosemary Chicken Pasta from the ward cookbook & loved it. (Even if I consumed enough calories to last 'til next week) & steamed artichokes...while Matt watched Spencer. Utter joy!
Took a post-dinner walk with my boys.
Topped it off with fresh Blackberry Sorbet (Amazingly made in my blender. Whoah. That blender was the best birthday present ever!) with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Spending quality time with family is music to a mother's heart.
(And everyone behaved. A Mother's Day miracle!)

No comments: