Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's!

I know most people laugh at me rather than with, but I get a kick out of the silly things in life. This morning's April Fool's breakfast consisted of Pizza (Okay, Cinnamon-baked tortillas & cream cheese with raspberry jam & apparently not enough red food coloring to look like tomato sauce, pineapples & strawberries.)Then for dinner...I couldn't pass up this recipe for Mini Meatloaf "cupcakes" with mashed potato "frosting" and grape tomato cherry.
Surprisingly pretty tasty, too! Plus, I totally had Matt. He thought my sweet tooth got the best of me & seriously said he really didn't want dessert for dinner. Nice.

1 comment:

April said...

Annie! I love the meat loaf cupcakes! Too great! I was so sad that I missed this holiday. Literally, I didn't even know that March had turned into April (as you know, the days turn into a blur with a little one)So un-Tippets of me to forget a holiday. BUT, I feel fulfilled that you celebrated it so well :) Thanks.