We had lots of fun while they were here. I learned all about Webkinz from Lily, we all mini-golfed at Mountasia to find that Matt's competitive nature still put him tied with his sister Sam, and we were awed by Lily who should be a professional at acquiring autographs from Disney characters. Kinda bummed I missed her in action! (I've been going through Disneyland withdrawls lately.) Glad they were able to come spend some time with us!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sam & Lily!
Last week, Matt's little sister (well, she's my age, so not really little little) Sam & her 9 year old daughter Lily came to visit. It was Sam's Spring Break from Nursing School at UVU (formerly UVSC). They went to Disneyland for a few days & Spencer had lots of fun playing with his Aunt "Mam" & cousin "Yeeyee."
They hadn't seen a beach in a long time, & the weather was so nice, so we took them to Santa Monica to show them our beautiful Sunny California beaches.
Oh, I mean...temporarily foggy, chilly & overcast beaches. (Come on, Mother Nature! Cut us some slack!)
We had lots of fun while they were here. I learned all about Webkinz from Lily, we all mini-golfed at Mountasia to find that Matt's competitive nature still put him tied with his sister Sam, and we were awed by Lily who should be a professional at acquiring autographs from Disney characters. Kinda bummed I missed her in action! (I've been going through Disneyland withdrawls lately.) Glad they were able to come spend some time with us!
We had lots of fun while they were here. I learned all about Webkinz from Lily, we all mini-golfed at Mountasia to find that Matt's competitive nature still put him tied with his sister Sam, and we were awed by Lily who should be a professional at acquiring autographs from Disney characters. Kinda bummed I missed her in action! (I've been going through Disneyland withdrawls lately.) Glad they were able to come spend some time with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment