Monday, February 9, 2009

Laundry...Loads of Fun!

Love this commercial.

Well. It happened. We're there. Our washing machine has officially kicked the bucket. Hmm..perhaps we won't be taking that 10 year anniversary trip after all! :D

We've narrowed down our hunt for a new washer. Has anyone had recent any experience in this department? Best place to buy? Top Loader vs. Front Loader? Anything?

3 comments:

karen said...

Ben bought us the front loaders which I must say I like, however they stick out farther than I thought and little hands like to push buttons and stop the load in the middle of the cycle.

Angel said...

Love that commercial! If I had to get a new washer, I would get a front loader, only because I tend to toss things in after the cycle has started. I hear however, that top loaders are more water efficient.

Good luck on your search!

chrisnallynkids said...

I love my front loader!!!! As far as I know front loaders are more water efficient, but more expensive!