Monday, January 26, 2009

The Plastic Wrap that WOULD NOT die!

Oh, cheap-o Plastic Wrap. Why do you taunt me so?! Why are you so neverending? I feel like it's been years since I first bought you, yet you you still live on! Your box is falling apart, making it near impossible to get a clean tear, making me feel like a bumbling fool. You don't stick to the plate on which I gingerly place you. You cling to yourself, oh wretched Cling Wrap. To think, I wrap Matt's dinner plate with you nearly every night; so you should be gone by now, right?! I can even see that silly cardboard roll, signifying the end is near. But it must be an illusion. Why?! Why the mockery?! I keep hoping that next time will be the last time, and I will finally be able to move on to the more cooperative:
Be done with you already!
Argh!

1 comment:

leah said...

That is HILARIOUS! I have experienced this woh as well. Plastic is pretty much the ONE thing that I have decided that you just can't go cheap on-of course I learned that the hard way after taking waht seemed like a year to go through one big cheap roll. Oh yeah, and don't buy generic ziplock bags- they don't work either!