SO much fun to watch kids open presents on Christmas. (I know, it's not the true meaning of Christmas [more on that later]...but a fun compliment to it.)
Spencer is getting the hang of opening presents, yet we may still have to wait until next year to see any joyful reaction. Currently, he still has that look of
intense concentration when opening his stuff.
His first Stocking.

Little People Mania. Wow. This kid has a lot of toys!

Here he is, wondering why kids wake up so early to rip up a bunch of paper

Our Christmas celebration with my family before we left for TX where he opened his new fav': The Gear Toy.

Although he spent the 2 days after we came home utterly afraid of it; he quickly got over that fear & now ad
ores it! (Thanks, Murphys!) Oddly, he calls it "Rora." The only reason I can think of is because we opened it at his cousin Aurora's house. Go fig'!
We also snagged our annual Christmas family pic at my folks house.

At first I was bummed because Spencer was wiggling out of our arms...but realized that looking back, this will be an completely accurate depiction of Spencer at this age. (not to mention our plane ride home from TX) Plus, we managed to capture his Santa slippers that I snagged at a garage sale that are already too small...but way too cute!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. I have decided too that years from now the pics of the kids wiggling out of our arms will probably be the favorites.
HAHA Love this post Annie! What an accurate description of all the Christmas excitement!!
Post a Comment