Friday, November 7, 2008

Banner Fun for Everyone!

Well, my first inkling of love for banners came last year (or 2 yrs ago...I can't remember) with this banner from Pottery Barn Kids. Matt can truly attest to the respect I have for my beloved Pottery Barn Catalogs. Whether it be picking paint colors or hanging curtains, he knows my reply will be "Consult the Pottery Barn Catalog!"
Obsessive, I know.
Let it be known however that I have never purchased anything from Pottery Barn because aside from obsessive, I'm also very cheap.
So, I took that inspiration & made my own version for a lot less. Okay, so it looks absolutely nothing like the other one. But now I don't have to worry about plagiarism! Plus, now I'm a little more in the mood for Thanksgiving. (In case I forget it's not already Christmas.) Now where are those mashed potatoes?

4 comments:

leah said...

how do you make those? they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You know Annie, several blogs ago you were asking for wedding gift ideas. A set of these for all the holidays would make a great gift...even for those of us not getting married, hint, hint!

megan said...

I like your version better.

JoElle said...

You are banner crazy! They're so cute. I've got stuff to make a Halloween one for next year.