Okay, so maybe they weren't killer flies. But this evening did pose a rather Hitchcockian vibe. First I noticed one while cooking dinner. I detest them. Who doesn't? They're becoming a regular occurrence...especially since Spencer has a habit of stopping mid-doorway whenever we go outside. Anytime someone stops by, I feel like I'm reliving a scene from "The Birds." Panic stricken, I glance at the air around them while I quickly usher them in the house before a wretched little winged-creature taints my happy home.It started with one, then they seemed to multiply. At last count, we have killed 14. However, I still feel in control. I have a somewhat unconventional method of extermination. Works every time. Think, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding:"
Yup, not only can I more easily nab those disgusting critters who are fatefully drawn to the window...I can clean those windows at the same time! Try it! A lot easier than testing your aim with a silly flyswatter that leaves fly guts behind. Just spray 'em till they fall & dispose of as you wish. Plus, my new favorite thing is this Windex Antibacterial Multisurface stuff. I'm a little particular with my cleaning solution scents & I feel like I dance around the house with this stuff; leaping & spraying like I'm a Sugar Plum Fairy in the Nutcracker Ballet!
1 comment:
that reminds me of the time when i was at your house for family dinner and matt was going for the fly... while i was eating my dinner. His face was priceless though. I laugh just thinking about it. ha. He eventually followed the fly into the tv room where he started spraying at my dad. ahh good times.
Post a Comment