I have recently stumbled upon a web recommendation on another blog, for a pretty cool music site!
http://pandora.com/
You can search for your favorite song, or artist & it will create a whole "radio station" for you by finding songs similar to what you picked. You can give them a thumbs up or down on each song.
I'm completely & utterly out of touch when it comes to the whole ipod world, but this is such a fun treat while I'm at home; especially since my Old Fogie Radio station has been off the air for a while now. Now I can get a dose of all my fav's: Michael Buble, Ella Fitzerald, Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr., Sarah Vaughan and so many more new ones I've never heard. Because Pandora does the picking for you! I even created an LDS music station! Woohoo!
Oh, music makes me so happy!
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know they had LDS music! I need to go create me one of those Michael Buble stations.
Sounds neat -- I will have to check it out!!!
I've been there before, but I haven't tried to find LDS artists. Who have you found?
Post a Comment