Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sticky floor? No PROBlem!!!


Behold, Oh Swiffer Wet Jet; how I love thee, yes, it's true.
Forgive me if my appreciation seems long overdue.

The antidote for a household task that oft had seemed mundane;
That after each & every mealtime filled me with disdain.

Undaunted, through the high chair war zone, still you glide with ease.
So different than the ol' "Twister Game" of scrubbing on my knees.

I jubilantly heave & ho whilst swiff'ring down the hall.
But please warn me next time you see my elbow near the wall... [KONK!] (owww.)

3 comments:

Carrie L said...

It works on tile? Does it work on laminate?

JoElle said...

Cute! It would take me too long to come up with something like that.

Ms. Bananie said...

According to Swiffer: Swiffer WetJet is safe for use on nearly all floors, including vinyl, ceramic tile, finished wood, laminate, and marble.
And, it was an ongoing poem that took shape during morning jaunts in the shower. What else am I going to think about in there? ; )