Friday, July 18, 2008

I've been re-Auntie-d!

Getting an early start on the day (please don't make a habit of this for your mom's sake...) at 12:01 this morning Allegra Rose Lisonbee made her debut. Isn't she so pretty & pink? And teeny (to me at least) at 5 lb. 15 oz. and 18" long. I had forgotten how to hold something so small. (Oh wait...that's because I never did!)
A very happy mama (glad we didn't repeat another 3 day inducing session). Not to mention looking pretty darn good after just havin' a baby!
Happy Parents.
Happy Grandma T.
Happy Grandpa T.
Happy Great Auntie Sue.
Happy 2nd cousin Kayleen.
Happy Nurse Grandma L./and Nurse Patty.
Happy Aurora giving her new sister kisses.
And a dolly that they can SHARE.
Happy Day, all is well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Annie! Those are great pictures of everyone with Allegra. Congratulations Auntie!

Angel said...

What a beautful baby! Allegra Rose -- what a beautiful name (it sounds like a name of a Disney princess -- which I am sure she will come to love). Congrats to you, and pass my congrats on to Carrie!