Behold, I present to you, (insert fanfare here) the "Artist's Triangle."
All those requesting artwork shall be instructed to choose two of the sides, and two sides only. When chosen, the remaining side becomes off-limits and any protesters shall be thrown into Outer Darkness. (Maybe that's a bit rash.) I have decided to hitherto whip out such triangle in the future when called upon to do artwork. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now. I have learned to agree on the condition that I have two weeks to accomplish the feat from the time I receive the photos. I was so proud of myself for actually being firm up front. Too bad I didn't get the photos until 1 week prior to deadline. Maybe I'll have to be even more firm in the future. Seeing as the "Fast" side of the triangle was now in play, that leaves us with "Cheap" & "Good." Well, I believe "Free" falls into the "Cheap" category, so you know what that means. Fast, Free & (pardon my language) Crappy Caricatures. Teen-age girls are particuarly tricky for Caricatures because if you stretch a nose or a chin too much & it could scar them for life. So, to all you 4th year girls, I apologize in advance. Don't take it personally.Since I don't do much artwork for fun anymore & everything I do is given away, I snagged pic's of my 6 fav's of the group for some assemblance of a portfolio.

It had the potential to be a fun project, I just wish I had more time to stretch it out & enjoy it in, say, smaller increments. Perhaps I will now be inspired to do some for fun.
Whoah, did you just see that? I think I just saw a pig fly by my window!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Annie, those are SO cute! And I am totally laughing at the Artist's Triangle. That is hilarious. You did awesome. And I love that you said "crappy." You're my girl :)
Those turned out SO cute! Love the one of Laura -- and I bet that she will too. You are so talented!
You are so talented!
Post a Comment