See the texture in the center?
And the neat stitches that look like little bird footprints?
It was also fun to get away for a bit (even if Spencer still refuses to take a nap in the car!)
On the way back we stopped at "Osh" for BOGO free herbs. I got Cilantro (Which I think has already bit the dust) and Basil because I just love the stuff!
We were going to stop at the Grand Opening of Robeks for free smoothies, but Carrie spotted a sign for free frozen yogurt at the new Red Mango in the Bridgeport shopping center. (this isn't our picture, but it gives you an idea.)
Wow! That stuff is good! It reminded me that while my usual choice of ice cream tends to lean more toward that which is loaded with ooey gooey & chunky fudgey brownie lumps, sometimes simplicity & fresh fruit is way more refreshing!
No comments:
Post a Comment