As I listened to the ladies gab, I realized they all had some really tough stuff they were going through. Be it health problems, newly diagnosed & scary food allergies, planning a funeral for a father with cancer or family members that have gone a tad cuckoo. I felt really guilty & a little ungrateful for the blessings in my life. Taking Spencer to Urgent Care for an Ear Infection was a big deal for me, yet it paled in comparison to the lives of others. Sure, we've had our own struggles, but I felt rather selfish for ever thinking life was hard. Small potatoes, I tell ya'!
So, my actual VT-er (whom I VTeach) was having a little surgery today & I decided that some flowers were necessary. Thank you, Albertsons for not failing me with your usually pitiful selection in the "cheap flowers" assortment.

While I am far from being a floral arranger, I tried to remember the few tips I learned at a past Enrichment Activity. I think the bright colors may hide my floral faux pas-es. While the recipient was sleeping when I dropped them off, I hope she was able to find a happy surprise upon awakening. Heck, it made me happy just having flowers in my house for that short period of time!
1 comment:
SO cute Annie! Flowers ALWAYS bring smiles and happiness! She will definately love them!!
Post a Comment