Ahem. Anyway. Yesterday brought a spontaneous trip with Grandma & Grandpa T. & niece Aurora to the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve. (I am so lucky my folks live close!) I've never been to the Reserve in all my years here & was so happy to go! Who can resist bright happy photo op's! We left right after I returned from my morning Nanny gig in hopes the kids would sleep in the car for their afternoon nap. Spencer of course had other plans.

Although the poppies weren't yet at their peak, there was certainly a plentiful sprinkle on the hills. Perhaps we can go again when the kiddos are older and more likely to look at the camera instead of picking & eating the flowers.




This picture was taken in front of a Joshua Tree for Matt & his obsession with "U2."
5 comments:
So cute Annie!! You do such a great job scrapbooking- you really have an eye for it! The party looked divine... I can't believe Spencer is 1 already!! How lucky he is to have you as his mommy!!
I love the scrapbook page! Where did you get the brushes or template? So cute!
So fun! I wish I could have gone!
Thanks, guys! I'm having fun trying to figure out the whole Digital Scrapbooking thing. Thanks, Melissa for introducing me to it & the world of blogging.
I've discovered a new Digiscrap Site www.designerdigitals.com where you can sign up to receive an email when they have freebies. (Which is great when you can't remember which site is which). I'm all for free!
Lol, we just went for the fisrt time on Sat. Looks like it was a nicer day for you.
Post a Comment