So, last summer I was just too chicken to take Spencer swimming because I thought he was just
too little. Now, the weather has warmed up again and Spencer's
well over the 6 month requirement for sunscreen mark, so off to the pool we go. (Well, let's start small in the little backyard inflatable.) It only lasted about 2 minutes because I worried the hose water was far too cold. (Guess I'm still a little chicken.) Spencer had fun & made all sorts of funny squeals & noises & had fun smackin' the sides of the pool.
2 comments:
And you've scrapbooked this already? Wow, you are amazing!
And yet, did I ever finish my honeymoon scrapbook? No sir-ee! Thanks to your introduction to the fabulously free Digiscrapping world & ready-made layouts where you just plop in your photos, I feel there is hope for me after all.
Post a Comment