Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahh...blessed Chick Flicks!


Saturday night I was again reminded how much I looooove the "Pride & Prejudice"movie. It might just be my favorite story. I'm not an avid book reader but I read this one. I've seen numerous movie versions. 'Till now, my favorite was the BBC version (Hooray Colin Firth!), but I think the 2005 remake with Keira Knightly has won my heart. I love the soundtrack & am now looking for the piano sheet music of the theme song. Watching it Saturday made me so mushy. Now, if I could only convince Matt to watch it with me. (Probably not going to happen but I can dream, can't I?)

3 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, how I love those movies! I have a soft spot in my heart for the BBC version, but I never have the time. I adore the newest version, and luckily I have a husband who will sit through it with me.

Carrie L said...

I just got the music last week! I couldn't resist another minute. And it is fantastic! I'll share!

Melissa said...

I'll have to give it another shot. I had to watch it by myself late at night with the sound turned down because Jacob had no interest and was trying to sleep. I couldn't understand half of what Kiera said. I must say that I found no reason to like Mr. Darcy. He just seemed dark and brooding the whole movie. But I did love the part where he told her he loved her....