Monday, February 25, 2008

Climbing that Family Tree

We knew we were related to the Adams in our ward, but weren't quite sure how. Last night we had dinner at their house to figure it out. (Yum, Sister Adams is an awesome cook!) I brought my big ol' book of Family History Records. Turns out, Brother Adams & I are 3rd Cousins by sharing the same Great Grandpa: Brigham Lewis Tippets, Sr.
Check out our snazzy photos.
Those Adams look so cute! All I can say about my family photo is, "Long live feathered bangs!"
I brought dessert knowing Susan is a Chocolate fan. After searching all morning Saturday for the perfect gourmet Chocolate delight, I reverted back to my Kraft Food & Family for this super easy, yet yummy & a half dessert. Raspberry Ganache Pie. I switched the Baker's Chocolate Squares for Chocolate Chips because I had 'em. Hooray for Family History & Hooray for Chocolate!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that looks so yummy. I forgot to tell Kraft that we moved. Can I have the recipe?

Ms. Bananie said...

I tried to link the recipe to the blog. Hopefully it worked. Just click where it says, "Raspberry Ganache Pie." We joke because we claim "Ganache" as Spencer's unofficial first word, long before babbles of ma ma or da da. I'm so proud of my little chocolate lover.

Angel said...

Related? Really? Wow, I guess that everyone in Santa Clarita is related after all...